A cookie is a small data file that certain web sites write to your hard drive when you visit them. The only personal information a cookie can obtain is information a user supplies him or herself. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies, however, enhance our web site performance in a number of ways, including providing a secure way for us to verify your identity during your visit to our web site and personalising your experience on our site, making it more convenient for you.
Use of and with Google
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimise and serve ads based on your past visits to this website.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- We will use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics to optimise how we show you ads across the internet.
- If you would like to opt out of receiving google analytics cookies: see currently available opt outs for the web.
- Using the Ads Settings, you can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads.